If the shoe fits, stay right inside of it!
DJ Khaled is unlocking one of his most treasured rooms — his shoe closet.
The hip-hop mogul is inviting fans to cop an exclusive stay inside a recreation of his legendary sneaker closet in Miami, bookable on Airbnb.
Sneakerheads, fans and people looking for a sunny escape can reserve two one-night stays, occurring on Dec. 5 and 6, for two guests each at only $11 a night.
They can request to book the stays beginning Nov. 29 at 1 p.m. ET.
Guests are responsible for their own travel to and from Miami.
A self-proclaimed “sneakerhead from birth,” DJ Khaled’s Airbnb will offer:
- An exclusive pair of We The Best Air Jordan 5s.
- A handwritten welcome note from DJ Khaled upon arrival.
- The keys to the ultimate sneaker kingdom, sleeping amid hundreds of pairs including DJ Khaled’s most prized kicks, including the Jordan 3 “Grateful” and Jordan 8 “Oregon PEs.”
- An outdoor lounge to kick back and soak in the Miami vibes after a dip in the pool.
- A chance to enjoy some of DJ Khaled’s favorite spots in Miami, like a catered dinner from his restaurant The Licking – Miami Gardens.
- A private shopping session at Miami’s premiere sneaker store 305 Kicks, and more.
“Sneakers are an essential part of hip hop culture and collecting them is an art — just like creating music,” DJ Khaled said in a statement. ”We bring the same passion and energy to the shoe game as we do the studio. That’s why we’re excited to share our sneaker kingdom with fans and give them a chance to walk in our shoes, literally.”
Ex-Brit turned Manhattan resident since 2008.