Lighten your load and then drop your items off at one of London’s convenient luggage storage places.
Where to store luggage in London
There are left luggage facilities in London’s most important railway stations, airports and Victoria Coach Station.
Luggage storage firms also offer you left luggage facilities in places throughout the capital.
Luggage can be kept from a couple of hours to many months, based upon the facility.
Some bag storage centers in London are shut as a result of coronavirus.
Discover that London train channels and airports have abandoned luggage and bag storage facilities and locate other luggage storage businesses which may safely store your luggage while researching the funding.
Don’t forget to stay secure, be accountable and follow social distancing guidelines when out and about.
Bag storage in LondonEnjoy a day out of hefty luggage and suitcases with the Assistance of all London’s luggage storage firms:
- Shop your luggage from #1 a hour than 120 luggage storage places around London with LuggageHero.
- Find luggage storage in London with Stasher’s countless StashPoints left bag places for #5 to up to 24 hours (insured up to #1,000).
- Reduce your luggage at one of countless”nannies” using Nannybag, available 24 hours per day, daily.
- Locate one of many Bounce places close to you and save your bag, whatever its dimensions, with its shop spouses — letting you explore London readily.
If you are looking to leave your bag for a week or two more, it might work out more economical use a self-storage business:
- Access Self Storage has several places in London, such as Tower Bridge, King’s Cross and Croydon.
- Shurgard Features storage centers in Camden, Southwark and Wandsworth.
- Safestore Offers luggage storage in areas like Paddington, Euston, Wimbledon and Camden.
Alternately, request your resort if it is equipped to keep your luggage as you enjoy the sights of London.
Greenwich Tourist Information Centre
- You can find luggage storage facilities in the Tourist Information Centre at Greenwich. #5 per item for up to three hours, #8 per item for up to 24 hours and #10 each item for every added 24-hour period. Open seven days per week, 10am-5pm.
Westfield shopping centers
- Leave your jackets and umbrellas #3 per item, luggage and suitcases for as many as four hours #5 or 10 for all-day storage in Westfield Stratford City.
- Shop coats and umbrellas for #3 per item, little bags and suitcases for #5 along with massive suitcases for #7 at Westfield London.
Left luggage storage facilities at London train stationsExcess Baggage works left bag providers at London’s most important train stations.
Some luggage storage centers in London have been closed because of coronavirus, so make certain to look at your favorite facility is available before turning up and assess for options.
Kings Cross bag storage
Left luggage facilities in London King’s Cross are located close to the entrance to stage 9. They’re available from 7am to 11pm every day of this week. You may prebook storage for heavy or high-value bags on the internet.
Other train stations
- Left luggage at London Charing Cross. Main concourse. 7am to 11pm.
- Left bag at London Euston. Platform 16 to 18. 7am to 11pm.
- Left bag at London Liverpool Street. Platform 10. 7am to 11pm.
- Left bag at London Paddington. Platform 12. 7am to 11pm.
- Left bag at London St Pancras International. Main concourse. Monday to Saturday 5.30am to 11pm; Sunday 7am to 11pm.
- Left bag at London Victoria. Platform 8. 7am to 11.59pm.
- Left bag at London Waterloo. Exit 6 (South Bank). 7am to 11pm.
Left luggage facilities at London airportsExcess Baggage works left luggage providers at:
London Heathrow Airport
Baggage providers in London Heathrow Airport:
- London Heathrow Terminal two Arrivals. Main concourse. 5am to 11pm. # 5 7.50 per item for up to 3 hours of storage, # 5 12.50 to get three-24 hours, #20 for 24 to 48 hours, #27.50 for 48 to 72 hours #5 for every extra 24 hours.
- London Heathrow Terminal 3 Arrivals. Main concourse. 5am to 11pm. #6 per item for up to 2 hours of storage, #11 for 2 to 24 hoursper day, # 5 18.50 for 24 to 48 hours, #26 for 48 to 72 hours #5 for every extra 24 hours.
- London Heathrow Terminal 4 Arrivals. West end of arrivals hall. 5.30am to 11pm. #6 per item for up to 2 hours of storage, #11 for 2 to 24 hoursper day, # 5 18.50 for 24 to 48 hours, #26 for 48 to 72 hours #5 for every extra 24 hours.
- London Heathrow Terminal 5 Arrivals. UK arrivals end. 5am to 11pm. #6 per item for up to 2 hours of storage, #11 for 2 to 24 hoursper day, # 5 18.50 for 24 to 48 hours, #26 for 48 to 72 hours #5 for every extra 24 hours.
London Gatwick Airport
Left luggage providers in London Gatwick Airport:
- London Gatwick South Terminal. Rear of check location. Open 24 hours, seven days per week. #6 per item for up to three hours11 for three to 24 hours, #7.50 for 24 to 72 hours #5 for every extra 24 hours.
- London Gatwick North Terminal. Alongside inter-terminal shuttle. 5am to 10pm. #6 per item for up to three hours11 for three to 24 hours, #7.50 for 24 to 72 hours #5 for every extra 24 hours.
London Luton Airport
Left luggage providers in London Luton Airport:
- London Luton Main Terminal. Opposite Bar Des Voyageurs. Open 24 hours, seven days per week. #5 per item for up to 2 weeks, #10 per item for 2 to 24 hours and #5 for every extra 24 hours.
Additional London airports
Additionally, there Are left luggage facilities (not operate by Excess Baggage) in:
- London City Airport: Log your luggage at the Info Desk. #10 per item per 24 hours.
- London Stansted Airport: Luggage-Point‘s service desk is situated by International Arrivals at Zone A. Open 24 hours, seven days per week. #8 daily or #48 weekly to get cottage suitcases, #10 daily or #60 weekly for regular suitcases and #20 daily or #120 weekly for oversize products.
Left luggage facilities at Victoria Coach Station
You might even find luggage storage facilities in Victoria Coach Station. It’s open every day between 8.30am and 10pm.
It costs #5 each item for up to three hours, #7.50 per item for three to six hours and #10 for six to 24 hoursper day. Another cost of 6 will be created for every 24 hour interval (prices correct as of September 2019).
Watch the Transport for London site for More Information.